Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Boston Food Truck: Roxy's Grilled Cheese

What: Roxy's Grilled Cheese
Where: Cleveland Circle (sometimes)
Honeys Heart: Fried Grillos Pickles

Confession: I have a little crush on the Roxy's boys. Or a big crush. Whatever. Their grilled cheese is delicious so it's allowed.


Anyway, when I finally made it out to Cleveland Circle a few weeks ago (before the Roxy's truck went "missing"), I was faced with the very difficult decision of just what grilled cheese to order. Eventually, I decided on the Green Muenster with muenster cheese, guacamole & bacon.


It was quite tasty and not too goopy either (a potential problem when you're combining guac with melted cheese).

And, being the glutton I am, I of course couldn't pass up the opportunity to try some beer-battered Fried Grillo's Pickles. 


I was a little worried about how the pickles would hold up on the T ride home, but they arrived safe and sound and still nice and crispy. Yum!

Basically, Roxy's needs to get their act together and get back to Boston ASAP because I desperately need to try some of their other grilled cheese offerings. And eat more fried pickles. And maybe let the boys tease me about tweeting while I'm waiting for my order. (Shhh, don't tell the bf.)